Let's Start Together Here
To meet in person, give us a call (403.282.2994) or click here to arrange a visit or chat on zoom.
Why I Should Enroll...
I want to learn
More about God, His Son, and the Christian Scriptures.
to learn about service to Christ and people
a grade 12 diploma or its recognized equivalent. (Students from Quebec must possess grade 11 and first year of C.G.E.P.)
aslong as you meet the following requirements:
Are intent on learning more of God, his Son, and the Christian Scriptures; and
Have made a profession of faith in Christ and desire to learn about service to Christ and people.
The initial semester is considered a probationary period. Continuation at ABC is contingent upon attaining a 2.00 GPA in the initial semester. Canadian students under age 21 are expected to attain their grade 12 diploma or equivalent prior to receiving a degree or diploma from ABC.
Home school applicants should provide official documentation substantiating that they have completed high school. For further information, contact the Registrar.
- 60% in Alberta English 30-1 or equivalent
- Duolingo English Test – 110
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL) – 70
- Canadian Language Benchmark: Listening, Level 8; Reading, Level 8; Writing, Level 8
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic – 6.5
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) – 85
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 60
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT – 86
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Paper-based – 560
Contact the Registrar for further information.