Upon completion of this course, the student will:
- Have read the prophetic books of the Hebrew Bible in their entirety.
- Be familiar with introductory issues related to the authorship and date of writing for the
- Be familiar with the historical and cultural contexts in which the prophetic books were written.
- Possess an understanding of the central message of each of the prophetic books.
- Be able to apply the messages of the prophets to contemporary society and their own spiritual
- Demonstrate an ability to engage in scholarly conversation regarding the prophetic books.
The message of the Hebrew prophets is examined and placed in the historical context of the exile and eventual return of the Jewish people to Palestine.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty