audit for $375
Enter "AUDIT-COLLEGE" in the coupon code at checkout in order to not take the course for credit. Auditing means you are not required to complete assignments and the professor will not be reviewing your work. We strongly recommend full participation for maximum value.
- I belong in this academic community: I can succeed
- My ability and competence will grow with my effort
- This work has value and value for me
- To provide a foundation for understanding contemporary social thought and trends
- To prepare the student for further academic work in the social sciences
- To acquaint the student with the complexities of thinking Christianly about Canadian society
- To cause the student to feel the force of well-crafted arguments, especially when their conclusions from his or her own view
- To help the student appreciate the beauty of new insights
- To initiate the student into the realm of fundamental social ideas
Henslin, James M. et al. Sociology: A Down-to-Earth Approach. 6th Canadian ed. Toronto: Pearson Education Canada, 2014. [ISBN:978-0205844623]
Students will be provided with a complimentary G251 course package through their Populi account.
Students are responsible for any content sent to their ABC e-mail by their instructor.
This course introduces sociology and social research methodology. The course also explores and analyzes key elements of contemporary Canadian society with a view to communicating the gospel to our culture.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration College Semester
- Skill level Level 200
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
You May Like
Enrollment opening soon