9:20am - 11:20am
why this course?
Gain the tools for a closer reading of the New Testament
audit for $375
Enter "AUDIT-COLLEGE" in the coupon code at checkout in order to not take the course for credit. Auditing means you are not required to complete assignments and the professor will not be reviewing your work. We strongly recommend full participation for maximum value.
At the completion of this course, the students should be able to:
- Recognize all words that occur more than 200 times in the Greek New Testament;
- Decline every type of noun used in the Greek New Testament;
- Read the Letter of 1 John with a few lexical tools;
- Utilize Bible software (Accordance, Logos, or BibleWorks) to work through other texts
Greek 1 is an introductory study of Koine Greek (the common Greek dialect from approximately 200 BC to 600 AD) of the New Testament. This course emphasizes (1) vocabulary building and (2) declination of nouns and adjectives and (3) concludes with an introduction to verbs (in preparation for G312 Introductory Greek II).
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration College Semester
- Skill level Level 300
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes