audit for $375
Enter "AUDIT-COLLEGE" in the coupon code at checkout in order to not take the course for credit. Auditing means you are not required to complete assignments and the professor will not be reviewing your work. We strongly recommend full participation for maximum value.
At the completion of this course (Greek I and II), students should:
- Recognize any word in the Green New Testament that occurs more than 50 times;
- Decline every type of noun in the Greek New Testament;
- Conjugate the most frequently used verbs in the Greek New Testament;
- Recognize nouns and verbal endings of words;
- Have the knowledge and skills to use a Greek Lexicon to work way through passages of scripture;
- Read passages from the Greek New Testament including the entirety of 1 John; and
- Be prepared to move to an intermediate Greek grammar.
This course is a continuation of Greek I. After a review of nouns and adjectives, this course continues (1) vocabulary building, (2) introduces the Greek verb, and (3) the Greek participle, the infinitive, and specialized construction contributing to a reading of the Greek New Testament.
G311 Introductory Greek I will give you the right foundation to get the most out of this course. If you are enrolled in a program, it is a required prerequisite. However, if you have equivalent life experience or other course work and would like to take the course, contact the academic dean.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration College Semester
- Skill level Level 300
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
You May Like
Enrollment opening soon