During the successful completion of this course, students will:
- Explore transition in the context of your personal narrative and God’s invitation to adventure in shaping the world.
- Develop a theology of work by studying biblical characters.
- Engage spiritual practices that strengthen your awareness of God’s presence each day as well as in making major decisions.
- Develop greater self-understanding through the Enneagram and other learning activities.
- Create a Rule of Life that acknowledges growing self-understanding and rhythms that will be helpful as an adult student.
- Make an oral presentation that weaves together your reflection on transition and calling in the life of a biblical character and explore how that story resonates with your own.
- Grow in confidence and abilities as an adult learner.
Within community and alongside an exploration of their personal narratives, students will consider five themes: transition, work, vocational call, personality theory, and discernment as they seek to find and follow the particular direction and purpose that God intends for them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes