Important Information Enrollment for this course is currently closed. Please check the courses that are available for enrollment at the bottom of this page. Contact us to help you get started!
By the end of this course, students will have:
- An increased knowledge of the transitions/challenges of older adults;
- A basic understanding of how illnesses impact how older adults experience transitions, as well as how they respond cognitively, emotionally and spiritually;
- An increased knowledge of the complex relationship between personhood in aging, making meaning, as well as transitions;
- An increased knowledge of how to provide spiritual care to older adults who are experiencing difficulties/crises in relation to transitions, a decreased sense of personhood, and a lack of meaning in life;
- A greater understanding of how his/her experiences impact how he/she responds to older adults experiencing challenges.
This course will deal with the challenges of aging and how those who care for them can help meet those obstacles with grit, grace, and growth.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Curriculum is empty