why this course?
Because it's amazing!
- Bob Osborne
audit for $375
Enter "AUDIT-PACE" in the coupon code at checkout in order to not take the course for credit. Auditing means you are not required to complete assignments and the professor will not be reviewing your work. We strongly recommend full participation for maximum value.
Following the completion of this course, students will:
- Identify the everyday habits and patterns that shape and form our desires, images of God and understanding of ourselves.
- Explore and practice various spiritual practices in order to broaden and deepen our experience of Love.
- Practice a holistic approach to Christian spiritual formation that involves soul, mind, and body; a love for both God and his creation.
- Craft and begin to implement a Rule of Life that provides a framework for ongoing spiritual formation.
- Be introduced to important spiritual writers in the Christian tradition.
Foster, Richard & James Bryan Smith. Devotional Classics. Rev. ed. San Francisco: HarperCollins, 2005.
Foster, Richard J. Streams of Living Water. New York: Harper One, 2001.
Smith, James K.A. You Are What You Love: The Spiritual Power of Habit. Grand Rapids: Brazos Press, 2016.
Hudson, Trevor and Jerry Haas. The Cycle of Grace: Living in Sacred Balance, Nashville: Upper Room Books, 2012.
This course explores a practical approach to the Christian vocation of being conformed to the image of Christ. Attention is given to fostering the Spirit’s work in our lives through both inward and outward spiritual practices. An introduction to classical and contemporary spiritual writers of the Christian tradition is also offered.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 6 Weeks Modular
- Skill level Level 400
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Weekly Lectures 5
BA, MCS, CSD
You May Like
Enrollment opening soon