- June 1 – Early Admission (best advantage for scholarship access and housing coordination)
- August 1 – Fall Session Application Deadline
- December 1 – Winter Session Application Deadline
- Late Applications – Accepted based on space availabilty
How to Apply – Your Choice:
- In Person – Bring to Enrollment Office. Pay by cash, cheque, debit, credit card.
- By Mail – Send completed forms with credit card information or cheque.
- By Fax – Send completed forms with credit card information.
- By Email – Scan and attach completed forms. Do not send credit information by email. Phone in your credit card information to the Enrollment Office.
Download the printable Application Package.
We would like to meet you and get to know you through a campus visit which can be scheduled by contacting a member or the Enrollment Team over the phone or via email. This is a great chance for you to get to know us and ask any questions you may have.
Several scholarships are available to qualified candidates. Once accepted, applicants are invited to apply by the deadlines stated for each scholarship. Details and application forms are available on: Scholarships for Incoming Students.
- May 15 – Benoit Scholarship
- June 15 – Athletic Scholarship, Excellence in Leadership Award, Faculty Entrance Scholarship
- July 1 – Local Church Scholarship
- August 15 – Camp Scholarship, Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship, Service Entrance Scholarship
Confirm your attendance
Once accepted as a student, you need to confirm that you accept us as your college by returning the Confirmation of Attendance form, along with your signed ABC documents: Community Rule of Life; Statement of Faith; Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy (FOIP); and Information Technology Agreement. These documents were part of your application package. Contact the Enrollment Office if you require more information.
Our commitment is to make every effort to assist accepted students to find suitable living arrangements in Calgary. If you require assistance to find roommates or accommodations, please contact the Student Development Dean before August 1.
Alberta Bible College is committed to providing quality Christian higher education and is open to all qualified applicants. Applicants are selected on the basis of spiritual, education, financial and character qualifications. It is the policy of Alberta Bible College, in the admission of students, not to discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s race, colour, gender, disabilities, or ethnic origin.