- June 1 – Early Admission (best advantage for scholarship access and housing coordination)
- August 1 – Fall Session Application Deadline
- December 1 – Winter Session Application Deadline
- Late Applications – Accepted based on space availabilty
How to Apply – Your Choice:
- In Person – Bring to Enrollment Office. Pay by cash, cheque, debit, or credit card.
- By Mail – Send completed forms with credit card information or cheque.
- By Fax – Send completed forms with credit card information.
- By Email – Scan and attach completed forms. Do not send credit information by email. Phone in your credit card information to the Enrollment Office.
Find the latest printable “…Application Package” here.
We would like to meet and get to know you. A campus visit allows you to find out who we are, what we do and why we do what we do. Contact us at 403.282.2994 or 1.877.542.9492 to arrange a time that works best for you and bring your your questions, come have a conversation that counts.
Several scholarships are available to qualified candidates. Once accepted, applicants are invited to apply by the deadlines stated for each scholarship. Details and application forms are available on: Scholarships for Incoming Students.
- May 15 – Benoit Scholarship
- June 15 – Athletic Scholarship, Excellence in Leadership Award, Faculty Entrance Scholarship
- July 1 – Local Church Scholarship
- August 15 – Camp Scholarship, Academic Excellence Entrance Scholarship, Service Entrance Scholarship
Confirm your attendance
Once accepted as a student, you need to confirm that you accept us as your college by returning the Confirmation of Attendance form along with your signed ABC documents: Community Rule of Life, Statement of Faith, Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy. These documents are in your application package.
Our commitment is to make every effort to assist accepted students to find suitable living arrangements in Calgary. If you require assistance to find roommates or accommodations, please contact the Student Development Dean before August 1.
Alberta Bible College is committed to providing quality Christian higher education and is open to all qualified applicants. Applicants are selected on the basis of spiritual, education, financial and character qualifications. It is the policy of Alberta Bible College, in the admission of students, not to discriminate on the basis of the applicant’s race, colour, gender, disabilities, or ethnic origin.