ABC COVID-19 Response
Please call 403.282.2994 to make an appointment to visit with Enrollment staff. ABC is compliant with all current municipal, provincial, and federal health standards. Masks are not required but visitors, students, staff, and faculty are welcome to use masks at their discretion, in alignment with their personal comfort levels.
ABC is moving towards reopening our campus in time for the beginning of the 2021-2022 academic year in September. Public health guidelines set out by the province of Alberta and Alberta Health will continue to dictate our planning, policies, and procedures as we move forward.
Planning for Covid-compliant events like new student orientation, chapel, Community Praying of the Psalms, and other on-campus gatherings is underway for the 2021-2022 academic year.
- If you need to get into contact with the librarian please reach her at [email protected] and she will reply as quickly as possible.
- Reference items and textbooks can not be checked out, but we will scan sections and email them to you. Notify us as to the title of the item, it’s call number, and the section you need and we will see that you get them.
- The library has a TON of online resources. Check out our Research Resources in the sidebar on the right, and our instruction handouts posted here. I suggest you pay extra attention to our e-books (and the instructions on how to use them) as well as ATLA, our online journal database.
This is an extremely difficult and unusual time, but the library still aims to support you in your courses here at ABC. Our hearts and prayers go out to our city and our world as everyone is affected. Stay safe.
Tuesday – Friday: 9am-4pm
Saturday – Monday: Closed
*Available by appointment outside of open hours*
All students, faculty, and staff should use the Alberta Health Daily Checklist prior to coming to campus or participating in an in-person ABC event happening off-campus. Symptoms related to COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of Breath
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Nasal congestion
- Feeling unwell/fatigued
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense or taste or smell
- Muscle/joint aches
- Conjunctivitis (commonly known as pink eye)
- They are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
- They have been tested for COVID-19
- They live with, or are a close contact of, someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
May 20, 2021 – ABC is moving towards reopening our campus in time for the beginning of the 2021-2022 academic year in September. Public health guidelines set out by the province of Alberta and Alberta Health will continue to dictate our planning, policies, and procedures as we move forward.