ABC COVID-19 Response
We kindly ask that you make an appointment before coming to campus. All visitors, guests, and volunteers will be asked to complete our screening form. Please bring a mask and remember to practice physical distancing.
All of our classes are currently being held online. ABC will be announcing plans for the winter semester soon. Please check back for updates.
Our upcoming new student orientation sessions for those joining the ABC community in the Winter 2021 semester are currently scheduled to be happening online.
ABC’s weekly chapel gatherings will be held online for the duration of the Fall 2020 semester. Watch for updates about chapel for the Winter 2021 semester.
Community Praying for the Psalms
This daily devotional time will be held online for the duration of the Fall 2020 semester.
Community lunches have been cancelled for the Fall 2020 semester.
- If you need to get into contact with the librarian please reach her at [email protected] and she will reply as quickly as possible.
- Reference items and textbooks can not be checked out, but we will scan sections and email them to you. Notify us as to the title of the item, it’s call number, and the section you need and we will see that you get them.
- The library has a TON of online resources. Check out our Research Resources in the sidebar on the right, and our instruction handouts posted here. I suggest you pay extra attention to our e-books (and the instructions on how to use them) as well as ATLA, our online journal database.
This is an extremely difficult and unusual time, but the library still aims to support you in your courses here at ABC. Our hearts and prayers go out to our city and our world as everyone is affected. Stay safe.
Tuesday – Friday: 9am-4pm
Saturday – Monday: Closed
*Available by appointment outside of open hours*
All students, faculty, and staff should use the Alberta Health Daily Checklist prior to coming to campus or participating in an in-person ABC event happening off-campus. Symptoms related to COVID-19 include:
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
- Painful swallowing
- Nasal congestion
- Feeling unwell/fatigued
- Unexplained loss of appetite
- Loss of sense or taste or smell
- Muscle/joint aches
- Conjunctivitis (commonly known as pink eye)
- They are experiencing symptoms related to COVID-19
- They have been tested for COVID-19
- They live with, or are a close contact of, someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
November 5 – P353 Spiritual Care for Older Adults (Intensive) will be the first hybrid in person and online class of the school year.