Applicants Should Be Christian Men and Women Who:
- are intent on learning more of God, His Son, and the Christian Scriptures;
- have made a profession of faith in Christ and desire to learn about service to Christ and people; and
- possess a grade 12 diploma or its recognized equivalent. (Note: students from Quebec must possess grade 11 and first year of C.G.E.P. )
Individuals not possessing a diploma or its equivalent may apply for studies at ABC under the following conditions:
- applicants are at least 21 years of age
- first and second items above are fulfilled
Their initial semester would be considered a probationary period. Continuation at ABC would be contingent upon attaining a 2.00 G.P.A. in this initial semester. These students would be expected to attain their grade 12 diploma or equivalent prior to receiving a degree or diploma.
Home school applicants should provide official documentation substantiating that they have completed high school. For further information, contact the Registrar.
Students must provide proof of English language competency equal to or exceeding a score of:
- 90, computer based iBT on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Canadian Language Benchmark 8
- 60%, Alberta English 30
- or the equivalent of any of the above
If you are interested in courses to help achieve this score, please contact the Registrar email@example.com.
Non-Academic Entrance Requirements
Wondering what the application process is at ABC? Read the details on the Application Process page.